High co2's?

Failed emissions.
Readings: CO% Low 2.21 High 2.61
Limits: CO% Low 1.20 High 1.20

I found my emissions chip and will head back to retry. I am curious though if these high CO's are an indication of something out of wack with my normal chip? Or is this a normal condition with 50lb injectors and no EGR function? All scanmaster numbers are fine.

Failed emissions.
Readings: CO% Low 2.21 High 2.61
Limits: CO% Low 1.20 High 1.20

I found my emissions chip and will head back to retry. I am curious though if these high CO's are an indication of something out of wack with my normal chip? Or is this a normal condition with 50lb injectors and no EGR function? All scanmaster numbers are fine.

Your normal chip will have the EGR non functional. That's the primary reason for the high CO% numbers. Smog chip will have full EGR funcionality (assuming you haven't had the EGR plumbing modified/removed).

How's the cat converter? need that functioning properly also.

Cat is good or at least should be. I figured it was the EGR, I do have it off on my normal chip but not plugged, hopefully with it functioning on the emissions chip everything levels out for the test.

Big Ups, Props, Cookies, whatever the word is nowadays to TurboTweak's Emissions Chip. Took my car to get inspected and failed miserably only to realize that I didn't use my emissions chip and swore I had one someplace at home. Finally found it and passed with flying colors. Amazing.