High Blms and light knock issue, advice? q_q

Sorry, was not aware the 1162 is no longer available...Is buying the correct one from any one of our vendors not an option?

I was trying to save money on shipping. But it just hit me that I need to get some fuel lines which I'm going to get from highway stars. Just going to buy the first one you mentioned from there. Thanks a lot you guys.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I love Breaking Bad... ooooh that's TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT. :D

Ok, so when I bought my GN, it had all original parts, and was in very good condition.

I've done pretty much the entire spring cleaning except for the diff fluid, and PCV if that was on it; I cant remember. I have some Royal Purple Diff Fluid which I'm going to put in sometime next week when I get the chance.

Fuel Filter is practically new, maybe 500 miles on it at most.

As far as the EGR, I'm almost positive that with the 5.7 TurboTweak chip it's not even being used.

Last the current fuel pressure. I know 50psi is high and I cry every time I pop my hood :( but when I try to lower it to the recommended 42psi line-off the idle get so bad; it almost seems like the car is going to stall.

Now based on what you guys have been telling me here I've already put in a few orders. I went ahead and ordered the Racetronix 340 pump with full assembly, 60lbs injectors w/ new 5.7TT chip to match, and LS1 MAF sensor + translator.

David and I pulled the FPump and and the thing had cobwebs growing on it.

I'm still looking for a good PCV Valve, is there any other reputable places to get one other then from Highway Stars for a stock set up?
EGR could still be a vacuum leak source even if it is not used by the chip.

I was trying to save money on shipping. But it just hit me that I need to get some fuel lines which I'm going to get from highway stars. Just going to buy the first one you mentioned from there. Thanks a lot you guys.

PM'd you

Good to know Rick, thank you. I will definitely check it out then.