Hi, I'm a new member, but not really! Blue Steel!

Blue Steel

Just want to clear the air a little here: I'm a regular member here as Bruce Urie, so been around for a while......I had to register under a different name as it was the only way to get on this site via my wife's new laptop......I usually use our old computer downstairs in our office (when the mice running the power wheels inside aren't asleep). When my wife's in a good mood she lets me use her new laptop I got her for Christmas (12 weeks of eating beans.....what a gas!)

Using the laptop, I could not use my name "Bruce Urie" as the site told me it's already in use.....being the dweeb I am on computers, I do not know why this is, but I just used a new name of "Blue Steel". I'm still the dweeby Bruce Urie........one and the same, so I should let you all know the situation......

Anyone curious why "Blue Steel?" That's what my late Dad wanted to name me when I was born....but Mom pitched a fit, a royal one, so that's why I came out as a "Bruce."(easy name to remember...like the floor wax: everyone walks all over me:p)

So, again, hello all, and looks like I'll be sticking around for a while....

Blue Steel, Bruce Urie

blue%20steel.jpg

Sure you are...
Your the third kid to try and pass himself off as "Bruce Urie", this week.
Kids today have such an identity crisis that they've got to ride on someone elses coatails.
If you were the real Bruce Urie, you'd have a Gold Account like the rest of the coool kids. :eek::D

Anyone curious why "Blue Steel?" That's what my late Dad wanted to name me when I was born....but Mom pitched a fit, a royal one, so that's why I came out as a "Bruce."(easy name to remember...like the floor wax: everyone walks all over me:p)

So, again, hello all, and looks like I'll be sticking around for a while....

Blue Steel, Bruce Urie
So you're saying your dad never got any after you were born Bruce?:eek::p JK!:D

Oh, God you guys kill me....LOL!!!!!! No....not a troll,Ty (lol).....don't know what in hell a gold account is and I don't want to lose my avitar...I love that guitar in it. It's my baby.

I'm acually the THIRD kid this week? Wow..what a compliment....I thought I didn't mean anything to anybody anymore...:(

Ronnie, the pic just killed me! Really a belly buster to me.

Charlie, unfortunately, two more popped out after me....both just as ugly.
I'm still saving up for a face transplant to alieveate this problem.....I want to look like George Clooney, but only have enough saved up to look like Marty Feldman.:rolleyes:

You guys are a riot.....but, yes....it's really me.....and the other computer is giving me a fit..so I still have to use my wife's laptop......got to get the security problem I'm having taken care of on it (.44 Magnum might work)

Blue Steel.....'87GN(Bruce Urie, 4th kid to pass himself off as Bruce Urie:D)

Sure you are...
Your the third kid to try and pass himself off as "Bruce Urie", this week.
Kids today have such an identity crisis that they've got to ride on someone elses coatails.
If you were the real Bruce Urie, you'd have a Gold Account like the rest of the coool kids. :eek::D
How do I get a Gold Account like the rest of you cool kids?

Blue Steel.....'87GN