Hi everyone please help me.

diamondavet

I need some help i keep blowing fuse for the fuel pump just put in new and i think i have a short somewhere can someone help me thanks diamondavet..
also i dont mind if u can call or email grandnationaldave@yahoo.com or 203-715-4499 Thanks Dave

Welcome.

I'd start checking your grounds. Check out gnttype.org, lots of technical data there under the resources tab to help you find all your grounds and hopefully get the issue sorted out, probably find what you are looking for here: Electrical Information. Good luck!

Dave,
Look to see if it has a hot wire kit on it or not, If it does then look along that red wire for a spot that might be arcing out on something.

If it don't and it keeps blowing the fuse in the fuse block then it might be a bad pump drawing a bunch of amps?

SW.

if this is a racetronix kit the wiring in the tank where you had to put the connector togther is wired wrong. you need to switch the 2 wires around. there instructions where misprinted on the one i had and a friend of mine had the same problem

I bought the fuel pump from auto zone like i said i needed to get the car running asap but i did not do the wiring my friend did also he said there was a red wire back there and it kept blowing the fuse so he said he used the factory wiring and it worked for 2 weeks??

if this is a racetronix kit the wiring in the tank where you had to put the connector togther is wired wrong. you need to switch the 2 wires around. there instructions where misprinted on the one i had and a friend of mine had the same problem

The E+D and C+B G77-type sender wiring IS covered in our manual.

Welcome to TURBOBUICK.COM, the biggest and the best of the turbo Buick sites.