Hi Everyone, New Guy Here

Dalesa7xchamp

Hello Everyone, New guy here from Central NY. Im looking forward to buying an 86/87 TR in the sping. I had a 1978 Pontiac Trans Am that i got bored with and sold.

Anyways, hopefully ill be able to get some advice from everyone in trying to find one of the cars that has always facinated me..... and one that i always have wanted...

Thanks... MIke :D

welcome aboard to a great site were you will learn a lot. i also had a trans am though it was a 79. great car but it was time to move on. got my turbo t and didnt look back. sometimes i still miss that car though. but you cant beat the power of these cars.:D

Welcome.... great news. You will find this place a AWESOME place to learn, grow and meet some really nice guys. Welcome again and good luck. ;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone, i have been lurking for awhile... the site looks like it has lots of information

Originally posted by gnturboray
What kind of car are you looking for and price range??? Just curious.

Looking for an '86 or '87 T-Top GN, Would like Digital Dash, something in pretty good shape.....

Price range will be 10-15k ish... want something i can do some work/mods too

Thanks... Mike

Originally posted by Dalesa7xchamp

Looking for an '86 or '87 T-Top GN, Would like Digital Dash, something in pretty good shape.....

Price range will be 10-15k ish... want something i can do some work/mods too

Thanks... Mike

for that $$$ you should be able to get what ya want with some good mods done to it already...