HG issue i beleive ?????

i beleive i am getting compression in my crankcase blew the breathers out of both valve covers and oil every where . Is this a hg issue ?

If this was while " spirited driving" them very possible.
Leave the breathers out and start the car, listen for exhaust noise from valve covers.
Time for a compression test at minimum.

Bryan

Time to pull it.....
You are about to learn how to do head gaskets, minimally....If they are stock style gaskets you now have a bunch of graphite in the engine too. Check the bearings while its out, if you are using the stock oil cooler you will need to flush that as well. Turbo ate some of that oil too. If you have a stock timing chain you might as well replace that while you are there.....Welcome to the club.

Bryan

Time to pull it.....
You are about to learn how to do head gaskets, minimally....If they are stock style gaskets you now have a bunch of graphite in the engine too. Check the bearings while its out, if you are using the stock oil cooler you will need to flush that as well. Turbo ate some of that oil too. If you have a stock timing chain you might as well replace that while you are there.....Welcome to the club.

Bryan

X2. Couldn't have said it better.