Hey wassup in houston on some shops

junction34

Hey i live here in houston got a 84 t looking for some good a tranny shop, paint, and machine shop. I heard connleys is the best but exspensive. Are there any other t-buick professionals here in houston. Also i want some paint and interior work don e any good places. I Live in spring branch and price does matter i am in college. Thanks guys for the help.

Hey welcome aboard, For a tranny mike Kurts at Century automotive in Rosenburg does good work but like Conelys is pretty pricey. E.J.s specializes in turbobuicks, he is up in conroe. Very nice guy and does good work. They seem to know somebody for everything..trannys...paint/interior. Give them a ring. For paint, I really don't know. Machine shop... I am very happy with Klete at JK engine and machining, I know he has done a lot of the local engines and all 3 of my families turbobuicks. He is in Bellaire. Hes a good guy and isn't a stubborn "350" only kinda shop. What college are you going to? I go to school at A&M in Galveston. Good luck with the T:cool:

Shop help

I agree with Century for the transmission(currently have one in a GN) and it is top notch. Had very bad luck with Conley and would not send anyone else to him( just my personal opinion). E.J. would be the best in my opinion(936-539-5222). As far as paint and body I have had many paint jobs done and have sent a lot of people to Ayers paint and body without any complaints. They are close to 59 on Chimney Rock (Butch @713-667-9247). Hope this helps.

Junction34,
I'm in Spring Branch as well!
Perhaps you could make it to Sam's on Saturday night (I-10 & hwy 6) be nice to see another Buick!
D

I'm in the Spring Branch area too. Why havent I seen yall around? I have a Texas A&M sticker on the back of my car.

I have seen one buick on campbell it has buick on the windshield, and another off eldridge and west little york. The reason you have not seen mine is its out of commision right now needs new steering column, ecu, and spark plug wires. Have not really had the time to work on it with school but I am trying to get there the ecu is comeing soon and i know a guy in austin who has a column with a key. I would love to come to and show it off right now though this buick has seen better days paint is bad in the back and needs to cleaned one day i will bring her back to glory.

WHATS UP

HEY GUYS- I AM NEW HERE AND JUST PURCHASED A 85 WH1 T-TYPE. I LIVE IN THE CY-FAIR AREA. I AM HOPING TO GET THE BUICK TAGGED AND INSPECTED NEXT WEEK SO I CAN START CRUISING IT AROUND SOME. NICE TO FIND SOME LOCALS ON THE WEB OUT THERE
SHAUN

Re: WHATS UP

Originally posted by SPS
HEY GUYS- I AM NEW HERE AND JUST PURCHASED A 85 WH1 T-TYPE. I LIVE IN THE CY-FAIR AREA. I AM HOPING TO GET THE BUICK TAGGED AND INSPECTED NEXT WEEK SO I CAN START CRUISING IT AROUND SOME. NICE TO FIND SOME LOCALS ON THE WEB OUT THERE
SHAUN

did you recently meet a guy named Justin with a TTA? He said somebody in his neighborhood recently bought a hot air T? Just curious if it was you or not. Good luck with the car.
J.D.

ME

YEP THAT WAS ME- THATS SO WEIRD! HE STOPPED BY WHEN HE SAW THE CAR AS HE WAS PASSING BY- PRETTY NICE GUY.

I will be at EJ's on Monday. He is flying me in to get some cars ready for Temple. I will be there for possibly a month. If any one needs any help I will gladly do what I can.

hey junction34 I will be in conroe Monday for about a month.
I will be at EJ's shop.If I can help you in any way I will.
Just give me a call @ 936-539-5222:D

sorry to repeat myself
but after i posted my first response I got back on turbo buick and all the post's that i had made did'nt show up???
So I posted again:confused:

Glad to hear that you're back, even if it's only for a month. :(
Aaron is going to be bringing my old car over there some time today. Since he bought it, he hasn't been able to keep it together. It's amazing what 32 lbs of boost will do to the next owner lmao.

Big Erik

i know who you need to call

CALL A MAN IN PORT NECHES TEXAS
KEVIN HILTON
DOES EXCELLENT WORK
HE DID A COMPLETE REBUILD
ALL NEW BANDS AND CLUTCHES
W/ SHIFT KIT FOR

Here's another vote for Pudd'n... He's in town for about a month. Call him at 936-539-5222. He took my car from mechanical disaster to mechanical marvel! :cool: And to top it off, his labor is cheeeap....

---Ron

Originally posted by RTCarlin
Here's another vote for Pudd'n... He's in town for about a month. Call him at 936-539-5222. He took my car from mechanical disaster to mechanical marvel! :cool: And to top it off, his labor is cheeeap....

---Ron

I hope Pudd'n is reading this. Just when someone comes a long and does a good job at a fair and reasonable price, someone makes this kind of comment :rolleyes:

Pudd'n I guess it's time to raise your rates:cool:

Bah... I don't see anything wrong with the comment. Should I have said "And he's not expensive."?????? "His labor is very reasonable"??????????????

When you compare his rates to that of other GN mechanics, I can't think of a better adjective to describe it. If you can think of one, please, by all means, let me know and I'll edit my post....

---Ron