Hey Razor look what I found in Ohio! :)

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Your old car! :D New owner is a really nice guy. He's been getting the bugs out of it over the last few months and had a hard road with it. He took just about everything out and started from the bottom back up. It's slowly coming back to life. I told him to get that new Alky kit back in that car after all it's the original alky test car! :cool: Jason took one look at the car and knew it was your old car!

4858765886_b684c2dbf8_o.jpg

4858765840_69842fb23c_o.jpg

4858765924_0da1599390_b.jpg

4858145483_8db0208c65_b.jpg

4858765998_e1ec5ac089_b.jpg

4858145377_ee4822faba_b.jpg

Its like looking at an old girlfriend I havent seen in a while. You know she married JD and had kids :D and has Tattoo's :eek:

Was noticing the two big hoses of the valve cover breathers.. I never seen that done to a TTA. The eyelet on the alternator is facing the wrong way, someone took the alky off the car :eek:

Glad to see it at a track where it belongs. Just to think it went mid 10's just 5 years ago..

I figured you would enjoy those shots. :cool: Jason talked to him for awhile so if you want any further updates give Jason a shout. :cool: Here is one other engine bay pic I found...

4858765804_3302552304_b.jpg

What track were you guys at anyways? I'm from NE Ohio, haven't been out to any of the tracks near me in a couple years(Dragway 42, Quaker City, Norwalk - quite a drive for me)

This was at National Trail Raceway for the Buick Performance Group weekend. Next year is the year you want to be there for the 89 Turbo Trans Am reunion! :cool:

Yea, I'd like to go next year..and may end up going, it would be great to meet some of the people from the forum. I've been toying the idea of selling the TTA since last year, had a couple bites, but no one took it. Then last summer some things ended up needing fixed. If I still have the car, I may be there, maybe not a bad place to try and sell a car like this anyhow. All in all, should be a great event.

What track were you guys at anyways? I'm from NE Ohio, haven't been out to any of the tracks near me in a couple years(Dragway 42, Quaker City, Norwalk - quite a drive for me)

We race at Thompson raceway on Wednesday nights and any T-n-T's they have on the weekends if your interested in meeting us there.

Talked to Jason after the event and then he told me the car was there!!

Have talk to new owner a few times, would of liked to chat and get to sit in HER one more time!!!

That car was tight!!!!!

hope to see it again some day!!!

thanks JD