hey jan

ttaowner

there was a thread on here a while ago about the fender emblems and i mentioned that i had paperwork on it.well here it is! i am also assuming this is a pic of my car without the emblems on it presumeably early on its history. by the way the guy paid about $50,000 for this car when new after the dealer screwed him into other charges because it was a collector car and 12% interest rate.

ttapaper003.jpg

ttapaper001.jpg

ttapaper002.jpg

Very cool piece of history for your car !!! Nice to have that old photo as well before the emblems where put on, wonder if GM/PAS ran out of emblems and the reason for it surely they knew how many they needed for the production run as they had all those other emblems ...

Again thanks for posting this.

For 1108 is the build number confirmed by PHS? Also would you mind sharing the build dates you see on the PAS sticker on the driver side door (two dates one being the GM build and the other PAS both in the form 02/89).

Do you happen to have the build sheet for it as well?

Jan

Wow, I've never heard them being refered to as Cloisonné emblems. What a SAT word. :D

So the guy paid $20,000 over sticker and the Stealership still went out of buisness??? YIKES :eek:

the 1st owner actually paid $51,572.92 for this tta. the dealership screwed him and there was a added charge of $3500 for it being a collector car but when look at the sale agreement that # becomes $7000.

ttapaper004.jpg

ttapaper001-1.jpg

ttapaper002-1.jpg

ttapaper003-1.jpg

[i thought having this was kinda cool.i imagine this stuff got used or thrown out over the years.

ttapaper005.jpg

ttapaper006.jpg

will try to take a look at the door sticker but the cars are jammed in the corner and not much room to get around them.i want to try to get at least 1 up and running again.they both have been sitting for about 5 years now.
shop014.jpg

I found they also said that there were 5000 TTA's nationwide. How mis informed they were. Also note the high interest rate on the car for 89 over 14 percent.