hey hotair brothers.. got some new pictures up let me know what you think

Looks sweet nick, perfect scenery for the pics too. I wanna know whats the deal with those headlights?

Later, Todd

seats done by this cool lady who lives in BFE.. somewhere near scurry, tx. $75 per front and $100 for the back, $20 for the door panels and $20 for the sun visors..

the lights are the ones on my lights page

http://home.attbi.com/~threepointeight/lights or something like that.. the ones you get off ebay for $50

what did ya use one your grill? i want a 87 grill but i'd rather save $175 and paint mine....looks great too...i ididnt see any interior shots tho?

oh and i checked my bumper out today and you were right...the b!tch is crooked...go figure...good lookin out

Damn nice car.:D Looks good has it been repainted? Love those seats been thinking about going leather myself.:cool:

255/50/16 zr kumho ECSTA supra 712's..

it gives the car a rake right now.. once i get it lowered they will look better :D

oh, and yes it has been repainted :)

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it to the track and go talk some smack in the lounge to the I/C guys.

thats a really nice car, Fox body Mustang GT seats right? I was thinking of going with some '00 style seats from a Cobra or a GT (minus the snake or horse symbol of course!):cool:

CONGRADS.... NICK:cool:
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR CAR EVER SINCE YOU FIRST POSTED... AMAZING WATCH YOU CAN DO IF YOU ARE DETERMINED.... I HOPE YOU GET THE PROPANE SORTED OUT.. I PLAN TO USE PROPANE AND NITROUS.... IF YOU GOT TO GO... THIS IS THE WAY: PROPANE AND NOS=BIG BANG!!!:D . I AM GOING TO HAVE A LOW TIMING CHIP TO WORK WITH LAUNCHING ON NOS (ZEX 50HP) AND HAVE THE PROPANE SPRAY AROUND 10 PSI. I HAVE HAD GOOD:D RESULTS WITH ZEX NOS ON MY MUSTANG SVO (OK, I'M STRADDLING THE FENCE WITH A FORD, BUT ATLEAST IT IS TURBOCHARGED). IT WORKS OFF BOTTLE PRESSURE AND TPS. IT ALSO HAS A NOS MANAGEMENT UNIT THAT ASSURES PROPER NOS OR IT WILL NOT SPRAY. I THINK THAT FACT IT READS THE TPS AND EASE OF INSTALLION, SOLD ME.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK "PIMP NICK"

CHUCK MCCRAY

More about the seats

Nice pictures. I hope you have done something so it won't get stolen again. If it happens again I don't think you come out as good. Hard to believe it was stole from you looking at it now. I want more info on the seats and interior. Are the prices you posted correct. How much work did you do before she got them. Are they your original seats just covered ( in what ). A location and # would help. Much info as possible please. I'm in Louisiana so a trip over won't be hard to make ( x had me do 3 round trips to Dallas in less than 30 days). LOOKING GOOD.