Hey,from Saskatchewan.

3-5.0

Pretty much love all the muscle type cars from the 80's, Always wanted a GN but they were always just a little bit out of reach. Took one I could afford for a buyers check in the mid 90's - it was advised for me not to buy it. Since then I bought different cars but the GN was always one of my "will get someday car". Since that time prices have tripled and average mileage has seemingly gone down lol.

Anyway now I'm back looking for one and thought I'd join this site for a little help and knowledge. Its a shell game out there trying to find a nice one.

Thanks,yep I've been there and will keep watch. I just didn't want to come out of the blue with inquiries.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com! :) Keep your eyes open and you'll find that GN you always wanted........

Hey! wish I could add something to the discussions,ah I'll stick my 2cents in here n there anyways.

Welcome from southern Ontario:DLots of nice cars for sale,if you find one over here drop me a PM and I will be glad to look it over for a fellow Canuck

Kevin

Welcome from southern Ontario:DLots of nice cars for sale,if you find one over here drop me a PM and I will be glad to look it over for a fellow Canuck

Kevin

Hey man,Thanks,I just may take you up on that-betcha your wishing you didn't offer lol. I'd be more than happy to pay for gas and a healthy gift card from Tim Hortons or whatever you'd want. I've been keeping an eye on Ont kijiji and there are a couple nice ones. One car says he has 22k in reciepts-it looks bad ass but maybe it was a dog and needed 22k in repairs.

I'm finding the more I look at these cars the picky-er I'm getting.

Their are a couple real nice original paint cars around,not cheap but real nice.These cars are very reasonable right now.

Kevin:biggrin: