Hey Doc, you still got any old Qjets hanging around??

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Actually all I want are a couple of Qjet throttle plates with untampered primary shafts. I screwed up a couple, (my eyesight is no longer what it used to be). Don't matter what numbers or linkage. As long as they are within the late 70's through 80's range. I don't care if they're worn I can fix that. Maybe Charlie has one or two..:rolleyes:

He was supposed to send them to me Freddie but he never did.:( I've probably got 30 or 40 of them laying around right now and I need to start putting them together and sell them. I'll see if I've got some base plates that I don't need. I have fond some at decent prices on evilbay once in a while.;)

If not, Charlie you know I have a soft spot for them. I probably have a few...:D

.....I'll see if I've got some base plates that I don't need.....
Yeah I did the Ebay thing but they all want to sell a whole carb, (I don't need a carb, I need the plate. As far as carbs go I already got what I need).

I may be able to salvage the plate I screwed up. But it'll be a few days before I'm certain. If I do save it then I won't need another.

I have few still left around that are complete, most of the other parts i have are all just in a box for charlie.

i got em if charlie dont :D

What a Bromance. Instead of roses and chocolates, carburetors and other parts gift wrapped in a box...:rolleyes:
We talked about a trade Freddie. I get the carb parts and he gets some of the hangover wine I make.:D Next batch should be coming out soon and the last batch was accused of being everclear with just a small amount of fruit juice added.:eek: You could smell the alcohol in it.;)

I think....

Charlie is just trying to booze me up so he can take advantage of me! the nerve! the balls!

What time shall i expect you? :p

LMAO........ good thing your the mod or we would be in trouble already.....

this conversation almost doesnt seem right without TY...

:D

I have a bunch of throttle bodies if interested