Here's one for you

gnturboray

Why me??
Three guys arrive at a hotel to rent a room for the night. The hotel clerk tells them that the room costs $30. Each of the men give $10 to cover the cost of the room. After the men leave for their room, the clerk realizes he made a mistake and that the room was on special for $25. The clerk removes five $1 bills from the register and gives the money to the bellboy and tells him to go to the room that the guys rented and return the $5 to them. As the bellboy was walking to the hotel room he decides that $5 would be too hard to split up three ways, so he keeps $2 and returns a $1 bill to each man.
With the men receiving each one dollar back that means they paid $9 each rather than the previous $10. If the bellboy kept $2 and the men only paid $9 each,,,what happened to the other dollar?

$9 x 3 = $27
$27 + $2 = $29 :eek: :D :confused: Where's the other dollar?

You don't add the $2, you subtract the $2. $27 - $2 = $25. The bellboy kept it, he didn't give it back.

Ok Mr. Smartypants......... but can you tell me where the bellboy spent that 2 dollars 3 days later at 4pm in the afternooon?

And specifically what day of the week it was?

Originally posted by Renthorin
Ok Mr. Smartypants......... but can you tell me where the bellboy spent that 2 dollars 3 days later at 4pm in the afternooon?

And specifically what day of the week it was?

he used it to buy a nice glass pipe. then he went back up to the three gentlemen's room and bought 200 dollars worth of crystal meth they were mixing up in the bathtub.