Here's hoping...

that you and yours are safe (and dry)!

BRB.. fishing my GN out of the driveway... :biggrin:

It was pretty uneventful.. but I wish my alarm clock is as loud as that damnned silly-defense siren... :eek:

Buggah was LOUD!

just a new GN owner

Howzit friends out there just joined your forum and wanted say Im a proud new owner of a 1987 GN, live on the Big island in waimea having a great time driving to work at least twice a week with my GN, my drive is about 40 miles one way of wide open roads so you all know how fun that could be, looking forward to chatin with someone from the big island soon. Aloha HIGN

Welcome!!

Howzit friends out there just joined your forum and wanted say Im a proud new owner of a 1987 GN, live on the Big island in waimea having a great time driving to work at least twice a week with my GN, my drive is about 40 miles one way of wide open roads so you all know how fun that could be, looking forward to chatin with someone from the big island soon. Aloha HIGN

I can imagine the fun you have with the roads you have there. AND you have a track on the island. So tell us about your GN. Any mods? took it to the tracks yet? Times? We have a good bunch of people here in the Hawaii section. Always willing to help out. Any questions? Just post/ask:cool:

Guy