Here we go again, MARCH GIVE AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE WINNER IS*******************Post # 907 Sal Lubrano

Congradulations Sal!!!

Send Mike a PM at Full Throttle to claim your prize.

HUGE THANKS to Mike at Full Throttle for providing us with yet another wonderful prize to give away to our great members at TurboBuick.com and T6P.com.

This data logger is a wonderful piece to add to your TR, really lets you see what is going on:biggrin:

THE WINNER IS*******************Post # 907 Sal Lubrano

Congradulations Sal!!!

Send Mike a PM at Full Throttle to claim your prize.

HUGE THANKS to Mike at Full Throttle for providing us with yet another wonderful prize to give away to our great members at TurboBuick.com and T6P.com.

This data logger is a wonderful piece to add to your TR, really lets you see what is going on:biggrin:

Congrats to Sal :cool:

And Thank you Mike L. and Shane ;)

SAL called me we worked it out it will be on the way in a couple days as soon as we finish the next batch. Thanks to all who entered, we will do this again soon
Mike

Thank you Mike for your generous donation to the community. I also want to let everyone over here at Turbobuick know how I appreciate all thier hard work and effort. This is what makes us different from all the other clubs. It is a combined effort from the supporting vendors, moderators and members which is what makes us number one. Good luck to everyone in the April Give Away.

Thank you Mike for your generous donation to the community. I also want to let everyone over here at Turbobuick know how I appreciate all thier hard work and effort. This is what makes us different from all the other clubs. It is a combined effort from the supporting vendors, moderators and members which is what makes us number one. Good luck to everyone in the April Give Away.

Congrats buddy! Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the kind words, we do our best:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.