help

82gn

hi any one have spark control module 82 buick turbo service number 1225401

hey u have more parts for the car i need compete the logo on the dash say grand national motor division mine is fade it:D

The I'm not sure about that number you have. In the link I posted, the numbers are different. It's going to be difficult to find. The '82 ESC module is differant than '83 and on. You may have more luck finding a used one from another 1982 with a 4.1 V6 (LeSabres or Rivieras most common). Problem is most people don't know they are under the dash, so you may need to find a complete car in the junkyard.

The I'm not sure about that number you have. In the link I posted, the numbers are different. It's going to be difficult to find. The '82 ESC module is differant than '83 and on. You may have more luck finding a used one from another 1982 with a 4.1 V6 (LeSabres or Rivieras most common). Problem is most people don't know they are under the dash, so you may need to find a complete car in the junkyard.
but mine 3.8 turbo 4.1 v6 are the same:confused:

Depends. There were two designs. If you have the later design, they have the same part number. (Check the table in the link I provided) If switching designs from first to second, you will want to swap the brackets as well.

I have never messed with the ESC on an '82, so I don't know from first hand experience. The '82 GN's were later in the model year, so maybe they are already the second design. I would look for the 16017464 number somewhere on your ESC module.

Depends. There were two designs. If you have the later design, they have the same part number. (Check the table in the link I provided) If switching designs from first to second, you will want to swap the brackets as well.

I have never messed with the ESC on an '82, so I don't know from first hand experience. The '82 GN's were later in the model year, so maybe they are already the second design. I would look for the 16017464 number somewhere on your ESC module.

thanks