Help!!!

Gerald

I just had the Alky system put in made by Julio in FL. I dont know what the hell to do..I am just turning the corner ( under 2miles an hour) and my car is spraying akly..I have went through TWO jugs full in 4hrs....I have the pump speed knob set at 7 and I think the knobs that I have put under the dash is set right..what are the proper settings for a stock Buick with a T60 turbo at 20lbs pf boost supose to be set at in the black box under the bash board? it is making me think I should of stayed with the SMC kit I had. I dont see troble shooting info on alkycontrol.com website..someone give me some insight. I dont have the instructions to the system so help...myt number is 310-709-8887...or email me what the two gray knobs in the box supose to be set up for my set up and what pump speed it is supose to be set at..

thanks!

Julio is in the Alky section answering questions all the time. Or if you wait till tomorrow, just call him in the AM. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

Just so that Alky doesn't go to waste....I'd just drive around at WOT until I firgured it out...:biggrin: