Help.....

Aztlanahauc

The TR is back together and I am getting ready to fire it up. Then I find this.

100_0618.jpg

Where does it go? I spent the last hour looking to where it would hook up. It is very clean, almost seems like it was not connected to anything.

Picture of the connection.

100_0619.jpg

Yes the green car is my 1987 Monte Carlo LS lowrider. It is a double pump hopper for compition only. I never drive it on the street.:D

The TR is back together and I am getting ready to fire it up. Then I find this.

100_0618.jpg

Where does it go? I spent the last hour looking to where it would hook up. It is very clean, almost seems like it was not connected to anything.

Picture of the connection.

100_0619.jpg

Looks like the A/C compressor switch connectors to me.

Looks like the A/C compressor switch connectors to me.

While I'm certain it's NOT the a/c harness, I'll have to make an educated guess that that is the fan harness.... it appears to lead to the fan relays, and looks to be about the correct length. Casper's perhaps? That, or a fuel pump hotwire.... which relay is it wired into?

There are some relays on the driver side fender. I believe 3 of them. Will go out and check here soon. It is connected to the first one toward the front of the car. Looking at it. It looks like the connector was never connected to anything. The car started up last night?:confused: :confused: The cooling fan works also.

I was wrong.

100_0620.jpg

looks like it goes to the little fuse looking thing toward the front of the car and alsoto the back to that big relay near the wipermotor.

Pretty sure that's a Casper's manual fan harness. It connects to a switch in the car to manually control the cooling fan. The relays, from largest (rear) to front are: Fan Delay Relay, Hi Speed, and Lo Speed fan. If the fan is working properly, you don't need it.... but nice to have.... :)