Help with some dash wiring

IMAG1020.jpg

what is the blue and black box for ? and what are the white ones for? the ones on right came from my NA harness because the turbo harness i bought didn't have them. the ones on left are suppose to be from a Turbo Regal but not sure they are. each set has different numbers than the other one that can replace it.

Need to know what the purple wire is that runs up the drivers A pillar with the dome light wires.

it's been almost 10 months since we took this car apart and didnt mark alot of things cause we didn't know everything would take as long as it has. was planning on it going right back together. but the car is an 87 Limited with electric sunroof that i'm swapping my turbo motor into and swapping dash harness and gauge cluster also. converting to manual windows and don't care about the theft deterrent stuff.
if anyone has done this and has advice or pointers etc i'd love to hear them. i had this motor in another 87 NA Regal but we just dropped motor in and changed ecm and motor harness but wanna do it right with dash harness this time....

ok. yup the white ones are horn relays....the blue one (and black) are door chimes...so not a big deal. any idea on the purple wire that runs up the drivers A pillar with the dome light wires ?