help with race chip

crazygn

10's here i come
i have a turbo tweaked 110 chip in my car, its set for 22-24psi and 26* timing, iam running 24psi, and 45psi vac off fuel pressure. I have some smoke from my exhaust and i pulled a spark plug [ ac delco cr43ts] and its dark brown and looks like its burning a lot of fuel. Any one know where the fuel pressure should start for that kind of boost.

my scan master go's to 000 every time i give it gas now so i cant tell where to start at till i fix it some how. could a lazy o2 sensor cause this to.

Start at 43psi and adjust from there. If you don't have any knock, you might be able to turn the boost up a little.

I would also change the plugs and the O2 sensor. The leaded fuel can kill the O2 sensor rather quickly.

Is the smoke only at WOT, or all the time?

Eric

iam going to try some cr42ts plugs, and a new o2 sensor, might be bad because my scan master wont read o2's or knock it just reads 000 at wot.

smoke is at wot and when i let off its bad, when i pulled the plug it was dark brown and the piston was wet like its getting to much fuel.

just need to find out why this scan master wont work it killing me here, never going to know whats up with out that working

sounds good , i'll try one after work , i still have one of your chips really sorry about that , i forgot i had it tell i seen it in the bag today in my glove box, i'll see if the wife can get it shipped out asap to you.

thanks for the help