Help with ME-r Settings

SloRegal

i need a lil help with the me-r settings...i cant seem to get it to stop stuttering and or staul out in drive and reverse...does anybody have a website or know the settings for the me-r?

Let us know what version you have. Also make sure your Park/Neutral switch is working. MER doesn't like that.

...also, ME-R , or at least mine and another I know, does Not like a water temp below 160 degrees.

i honestly dont know wut version i have...its the thumb wheel one...my bro had bought it an it was working fine till the car sat for a month and the battery went dead...it stutters when i try to take off in gear...it just hesitates and sometimes stauls out...i really dunno wut to do

Are you sure it's the mafless version ?..........Scott and I can help you, we run the same thing........or Steve says we do anyway.

Had a very similiar problem with mine after sitting up for a period of time. As it turns out after checking everything known to man.....It had corrosion on the chip and ECM prongs/terminals what ever they are called. Just check you connections for corrosion, worth a shot:wink:

AHHH, you just forgot what setting to put it on. You getting old:wink:

Happy to hear it's running good again:cool:

battery died

My battery recently died and I had to reset all settings in chip.If you are using wideband correction make sure its on the right afr.I would check everything out before driving it too hard.

One other thing with the MER, if it is a few seasons old with the wideband correction, set your xfactor fueling to enable at 150mph. If not, the afr will default to 9:1 or so and really fall on it's face once it hits exactly 100mph. Eric did offer to fix it no problemo though.
After I built the stroker, the car wanted a lot more fuel in park and drive positions, or else it would stall as well.