help with logs from 1/8th mile drags

GN Junkie

Hey guys,

Went racing this past weekend at barona 1/8th mile drags here in san diego. I'm hoping to get some help with my tune as a whole. I've attatched my gct along with 5 logs, the 5th run matches the gct as it sits now. As you can see through the progression of the logs I was battling a rich condition with the AFR dropping into the low 9s. I am targeting 10.8 AFR spraying dual nozzle meth. The 5th and final log I was able to get the correction more in line although obviously the tune still needs lots of work.

The car feels great off the line through first gear and then seems to really fall on it's face into second gear, third gear feels almost like the car isn't accelerating at all. I'm logging at 20 fps is it normal for the RPMs to climb so slowly in third gear? Also notice the cars 1/2 shifts at 6500 rpm but the 2/3 is 5500.

I'm utilizing XFI open loop boost control, the car builds over 20 psi in first and second then struggles to hit 19 in third. I need some help in this area especially, I would like to increase boost but don't know how to go about it. Open loop boost control uses wastegate duty cycle vs. tps table specifically for boost level correct?

Really appreciate any opinions, advice, ridicule! Thanks

Attachments

• barona drags 1-24.zip
    32.1 KB · Views: 89
why arent you logging esc ,inlet temps or battery V ... all are important
being on alky you might want to up the fuel cut rev limiter beyond the 7k its at now

the richness looks like youve got the alky turned up too far for twin nozzles at 20psi you shouldnt need a lot of alky log the inlet tempss and then adjust from there
you can also use your et vs weight to get hP and come up with the fuel required for that hp, you look light on the fuel

Ok I will definitely start logging all of those. I thought I had removed the fuel cut entirely thank you for pointing that out. Alky gain knob is set just over 5, when you say I'm light on fuel you mean too much meth not enough fuel?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422324736.908290.jpg

I'm on the left, does the mph increase on the backend look low? The car just feels real sluggish after the 1-2 shift

at 20 the alky comes in heavy anticipating going to mid upper 20s . you need to get the boost up and see where the iats go , once you get the boost you may need to trim out some of the alky with the internal settings

Mph times 1.25 is typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk