Help with high blm's

ADJMART

Just changed heads on my car got all the problems worked out but the high blm's.
I have zipp tied all the vaccum hoses not seeing any leaks that route.new header gaskets seem to be sealing fine so prob not exhaust leak.

Here are the symptoms for you doctors.....

BLM's start at 142 at idle and go to 151 at wot
Car has a slightly rough idle at lower rpm's
After pulling the plugs they all have a light white/grey look
Had to max out the TT chip in order to get a 10.8 afr at wot 20psi

Ever since I pulled the intake and removed the fuel pressure reg the fuel system doesnt hold pressure that long anymore.Use to hold 40lbs for weeks,now maybe 10min.

So could this be a stuck injector? Seems like a deff fuel issue since the change in the sytem not holding pressure anymore and the plug color.:mad:

Also,the fuel pressure is spot on 1lb raise per pound of boost and alky system is working well also.So I guess its an injector issue or its getting a ton of air from somewhere?

If I am not mistaken if your BLMs are high this means the computer is seeing a lean condition and starts to add fuel you may need more injector and a new chip. since the new heads flow more air.

What is the base fp with vac line off?
Yes, high BLMs indicate a lean condition and more fuel needed. Be sure to rule out a vac leak or a vac line left off somewhere or split.

Make sure you don't have a vacuum leak at the injector to intake. Start the car and listen to each injector with a radiator hose. You could have torn an o-ring.