HELP! vacume conversion i cant stop

chiken

DUDE NICE MONTE!
i bought a master power vacume brake conversion and my brakes suck now! the peddle is real soft and i can push it to the floor and still not stop very fast. i tried bleeding them again and there is no air in the system. if the master cylinder wasnt properly bench bled what do i do now???? please help

Id be happy to tell you why your brakes arent working........contact me. turbov6neil86@hotmail

I know that when I did my brake conversion(along w/ a ton of other brake stuff) I had a hell of a time bleeding the rear brakes. When my friend would pump them up and I'd open the bleeder up very little fluid would come out and no air. The pedal would still travel all the way to the floor and was very mushy. I wound up having to use an air assisted vacuum bleeder system and suck fluid to the rear brakes. LOTS of air came out that way!!! If I remember right you need to keep the perportioning/warning indicator valve from moving while bleeding the rears the standard way. Someone said just put a clamp on the nib sticking out of the valve to be sure it doesn't move while bleeding.

ADAM