HELP!!! radiator hose leak at top?

bryguy

BACK IN BLACK !!!
The tube that my hose connects to is a little warped and the hose, no matter how hard I clamp it down has a leak....so I used plumbers white tape on the end and put the hose back over it and it still leaks a little bit is there anything else I can do to stop peeing all over my driveway!!!! Thank you in advance
Bryan:eek:

If your talking about the the radiator inlet you should be able to bend it back into shape. It is only thin brass.

Auto-zone sells a "Exhaust pipe expander"I think it comes in diff sizes. You stick it in the neck tighten one end and it expands re-rounding it.
If your good, you can use a rubber mallet and something soft like a round piece of wood to recurve it. The safest way would be the expander just don't get it too tight it'll tear the brass.

THANK YOU

I will try to knock her back into shape....but will it split or crack easily???? Thanks
Bryan

radiator repair

the top neck is soldered in the radiator it probably leaking there,the best thingh to do would be pull it take it to a shop for a new neck. it will take about 15 minutes to put one in. and dont use an exhaust expander first it will be to big and yes it will split