help quick! what is the connector by the front passenger spark plug?

ll3lue

there is a connector over by the downpipe and it plugs in in front of the front passenger sparkplug? it looked like it was covered in muck or somethign so i grabbed it an it came off and i realized the whole connector was pretty much melted to nothing, u'd just squeeze it and it'd squeeze like play-dough...but not this thing is unplugged and i have no idea what the hell it is..can someone help me out on this one?? and what female adpater wire goes to what male plug? that way i can still have it hooked up until i get the right connector for it...

it has a hard line from the turbo goin to it..an it looks like it has a whiteish grayish wire and a tanish wire and a pink wire with a black stripe

someone else told me it was the oil dummy light...it has 3 wires and is a rubber connector

If it had 3 wires, i probably is the OLD oil pressure switch wire harness. Do you have a aftermarket oil pressure gauge? If so, then that is the left over wire assy because you dont need it.

It should be tucked away with no wires touching each other and you wont have to worry about it in the future, the metal connector looks just like the one on your high beams by the way.
BW

he said its by spark plug, gotta be the waste gate solenoid connection. Probably get a check engine light on after boost too I'm betting. Think its code 32 or 34.

soundguy said:
he said its by spark plug, gotta be the waste gate solenoid connection. Probably get a check engine light on after boost too I'm betting. Think its code 32 or 34.

no looked again..i was stupid..it wasn't by the sparkplug...it was a 3 wire rubber connector..it was the oil idiot light plug

ah, cool. I found mine sitting loose too, I followed wires back to the harness and cut em off to clean up the front a bit