Help please!!!!

Buick_noob

Last night I changed out my spark plugs and gapped them .035; installed them in last night and all was well..I cranked it and it was working fine I revved a couple of times good. So I called it a night after I removed my intercooler. I basically followed the steps on this site

The Grand National / T-Type / Turbo Regal Buick Spring Cleaning Guide

then After I finished I went to the store and on the way I had no boost and my car sounded like it was choking( I have a test pipe and it was open) then I pulled up to a gas station and opened the hood then revved the engine and it choked and turned off... Help!!!!! it started and I took it back to my house what did I do wrong?

Did you touch anything else when working on the plugs? Take a good look around to make sure you did not move something around. Take a look at the vac lines around the turbo to make sure they are where they need to be. Also make sure the plug wires are on good. Some of them get be a pain to got on there. Replacing plugs will not break anything unless you moved something around. Take a good look. Intercooler wont do anything either.

Did you touch anything else when working on the plugs? Take a good look around to make sure you did not move something around. Take a look at the vac lines around the turbo to make sure they are where they need to be. Also make sure the plug wires are on good. Some of them get be a pain to got on there. Replacing plugs will not break anything unless you moved something around. Take a good look. Intercooler wont do anything either.

Thanks.... I am stupid I found when I was looking that my coupling fell off...:p

I believe he is saying that he blew the IC hose off. I did that twice last night!!

Bryan

that would make since and that is what i think he is saying but i just figured i would ask.