HELP My kid wants to skip college and go straight to the Air force

thanks guys for all your info and advice
She is still on the "i want to go to the Air Force" but now she has that i don't want to do all that studying" look on her face??

she lives in a sh1t hole in Philly so at this point if she doesn't want to go to school, or come live with me in L.I i think i would drive her my self to the nearest recruiting station for any of the Armed Forces. It sure beats having her sit around doing nothing or ending up in BS job after BS job.

my offer to her-
Come live with me go to School get a BS part time job and i'll get you car and cover your big expenses and your work money is your play money.

IF no school go sign up i'll drive you there.
the worst part about all this is that she is a good kid not a problem confrontational or disrespectful kid that you would want to get rid off.
What else can i do??

PM your number. I spent 25 years in the Air Force, and have spent the last two years working for the Air Force as a civilian. I can probably answer most of your questions about the Air Force. It isn't a bad deal, and as Turbo Nasty has stated, there are some great benefits that come with being a veteran. I will be glad to chat with you about the different options/programs, and as also mentioned in this thread, tell you those things a recruiter might not be so willing to.

Rob

XXX10

Have him check into flight programs at Purdue University, Embry Riddle, or University of North Dakota for some of the best flight programs in the country. If he's still serious about the military, then ROTC at the collegiate flight school of choice is the best bet. Of course if you have the political connections, the Air Force Academy is the best route.

Aviation Technology : Purdue University College of Technology

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - World's Leader in Aviation and Aerospace Education

University of North Dakota

Agreed...I just retired as a Warrant Officer/UH-60 Blackhawk aviator with the Army.

Tiger Woods got his eye sight fixed....just make sure he is well informed ,and stick by his decision...like what was said earlier be proud and there are worse things