Help me identify this oil pump cover.

CTS-Vette Eater

I am trying to determine who's oil pump cover I have on my engine. Look familiar???
Attachment-1.jpeg

Duttweiller, White's perf, and TA Perf all sell one similar. TA's is anodized red though.

I'm going with Dutteiler. I have used the TA Performance version and it was red and I had to do serious mods to control oil pressure.

That is not a TA or Dut pump which are almost identical.

I have never used Dan White's pump, so it may be like yours?

My engine is a Dut pump.

Engine.jpg

That isn't a Dut. I have a Dut. It looks just like Nick's.

Unless that is some old version of something.

Nick, you made me go look up my paperwork for the pump and you are correct, mine says "duttwieller type".

The one DLS sells looks like that, I believe the white racing does too. I dont think the White Racing cover has an external pressure reliefe hose, it does it internally.

From what I can gather I think it is a older Duttweiller pump. I know it is about 10 years old. Thanks for all your input.

The picture I posted of my alum engine with a Dut pump is over 12 years old, and even years before then I have worked with Kenny and his engines, and have never seen the hose fittings on the bottom side of the pump.

Maybe he did a one-of, but it is never shown in his pump documentation that I have, but it could be possible?:confused:

I think i have the same pump. It came on a motor package i bought. It seems very well made.