Help in OHIO

BurNrubR

Hello, I am having trouble figuring out my fuel pressure. Any advice. For starters it will change with or without the vacuum line on or off the regulator. I am not able to find any vac leaks on any of the lines. The pump and reg are new. new fuel tank and filter. Any thoughts?

Get a gauge that goes from regulater to the windshield, that way you can always see your pressure. Should be around 43 and rise one to one with boost. I paid 250.00 for the kit from tr customs in Connecticut if i remember correctly. Works great.

Sounds like a wiring prob. When you replaced the tank and pump are you sure you have it all back together properly. What exactly does,it do, go up and down at will. Drop to nothing,go up really high?

Not sure where in Ohio you are but Brian Lorenz in west Salem Ohio would be able to help you out.

I would like to give a shout out and big Thank you to Bobby Buick ( Bob Slusser ) Someone suggested I contact him for help with my 86 Ttype. This guy is top notch and was extremely friendly and helpful. Also gave me great advice on an upgraded torque converter. Got one from Dave Huseks and WOW it pairs well with my combo. It brought the car alive!!