help identify 3 springs from CK shift kit

dyermullet

doing my trans rebuild I did not use any of the pump parts because I purchase a rebuilt pump from ck.

From reading the directions 2 out of these three springs go internal to the pump. I have one spring left over that I don't know where it goes. Due to daily driver vehicle problems I have the trans back in the car and it shifts fine part throttle, so now I have something I can drive to work. I will have to just drop the pan and install later if it is needed.

Thank in advance for any help identifying.

20150207_223427.jpg

Can you put something next to the springs to give em some scale? A quarter, a ruler, dollar bill.
The middle one looks like a slide spring. The green on right might be for the pressure relief or maybe in the boost spool. What do the instructions tell you about them?

the direction don't give a good way to identify each spring.
I know two of them are "inner pump priming spring" and "outer pump priming spring" I don't know what the third one is.

green is 1 7/8" long
gray is 1 5/8" long
red is 1 1/8" long.

thanks

So then the green one very likely is intended to go inside the middle one and they both hold the pump slide. It's the red one meant to go elsewhere but it's gonna be hard to know his intentions for it without hearing from him. Unless there's someone else here that's done a bunch of his kits.

I'd call or email him directly

Thanks for the help. So now we have it narrowed down to the red spring. Will have to identify what it is.

I already send an email to chris on friday. I don't want to call him on the weekend I will wait until normal business hours. I have the directions. They list the kit contents they don't list how to identify every piece. I don't think I skipped any steps, but I had to put the trans into service do to failure of my DD. Otherwise I would have pulled the valve body back apart and checked.
So either I skipped a step, or this is a factory spring that got placed in the kit bag on accident (by me).

Chris replied to the email today.

"That looks like the spring we have you remove form the outboard end of the 3/2 control valve."

So it looks like I got the spring mixed in with the contents of the kit.

Thanks everyone.