Help!!! Drivers header.....

RobV6

PLease could someone help me.

I've asked several times. Looking for drivers side header or pair if I have to.

Header on driver's side is shot affd to burn valve. Alos going for stock re- build.

This is for my whit/blue Limited. Re-placed everything.thought it was exhaust. Number 3 is so decayed. On intake side never saw and I don't

know how to weld. to patch it back Please If Brian WEavy is reading.

Been trying to get you and another buddy. Who could also help me with this

and re-freshshort block. Ha ve Champion irons no mileage since re cheched.

New PST- heavy duty bushings.Profess. installed suspension, New paint job all glass, rubber re-placeded.Have Small duttweillerfront intercooler. Eric's trans rapped in case for trans.New brakes.
Thought I was done. Plan on running 40 injecters. chip not sure yet.49- 62 turbo.Has new gas tank, and 340 pump. Right now stock with thrasher chip. Bought form woman drove he kids to school..........Please if you can help header. I would be happy....Please help!

Can you post a pic of said header. I can Fab most anything. So a repair could be done for you. But the headers don't last forever after a repair. If it can be repaired, send it to me and I will fix it for you. Just pay for shipping.

Just wanted to say that is awesome of you to offer to fix that header if he just pays shipping :biggrin:

I'm glad I started hanging with the turbo buick guys...way cooler by no comparison. The Corvette and Mopar groups I were a part of would charge you to spray you with a water hose, if you were on fire in the street.

Can you post a pic of said header. I can Fab most anything. So a repair could be done for you. But the headers don't last forever after a repair. If it can be repaired, send it to me and I will fix it for you. Just pay for shipping.

Amen to that brother!! If its cheaper to ship it here ill do the same! Always nice to help Buick folk!

two guys willing to help for pretty much FREE. :eek: that's awesome! i've owned my buick for a few months now and i've met and talked with alot of really nice and informative guys on here. keep up the good work fellas.;)

RE: Header

Tyler. Have been working. Can you E-mail me your adress?
This is too much. Some day I will help you.

Always works that way. Want to thnak you......Rob

There are many member on this board that are here for the love of the car and are great people. I will help anyone once. We are a tight group and just cause we have a couple bad apples, that won't keep me from helping if I can. What comes around, goes around.

There are many member on this board that are here for the love of the car and are great people. I will help anyone once. We are a tight group and just cause we have a couple bad apples, that won't keep me from helping if I can. What comes around, goes around.

You helped me dude!!! Your a good man!:biggrin:

After keeping up with this thread, I'm constantly reminded of how much better all around, the Buick guys are than the Mopar crowd I was with. Thanks guys y'all rock!!!

RE: Thanks

It all works, right. If I know something,or someone.And I help.

It comes back. At least that's what I try to do.

RE: Picture

I know this took long somewhere in this I've explained.
Will sen you picturs of header

I live in White Plains. The car is in Brewster which is north of me.It is what takes the time. I apology. Jeez your trying to do for me. Going tomorrow going to bring camera....Rob

RE:Trying to hook up with friend for tomorrow

Lost job Bummer. Found one...COOL....couldn't juggle photo and job.
Will try tomorrow.

Rob.