help choosing a place to purchase a 2004r

justinsane

hi every one, im new to the boards and to be honest i dont own a buick, my reason for coming here is i am looking to buy a 2004r this week and i figured who would know best but you guys. i need a 2004r that can handle 600 hp and 645 tq as measured at the wheels this was threw a t56 so i am assuming add around 15% for flywheel power. any way my dead line to have it installed to make it to a track event is 2 weeks from now. i do not have a core. my car is very light at 2700 ibs with me in it, the car is daily driven and drag raced every weekend. so if you know of a place that can help me out please post them here. so far the two websites i have visited are ckperformance and "the real art carr" i have spoken to art but his prices seem very high compared to others and like most racers im on a budget. i should also mention i will need all the bits and pieces required when using this trans on a ls1/ls6 motor including flex plate, tv cable conversion , flexible dip stick tube, stall converter ect ect thanks again for your time.

Look up Chris at CK performance. He's listed in the vendor section and he will get it right for you.

thanks for the info i ordered a tranny from chris and i will be getting a ptc converter as well.