Help car wont start

big dre

Today while at a red light my shut off like i turned the key off ,Upon arriving home I parked for about 10 min came back out and now the car will only turn-over with no sign's of firing all my scanmaster reading's were normal after the stall,fuel pressure with key in on position was 40 psi and fuel pump is whining,hot wire fuse good,mostly everything under the hood is new, coil,module,60 lb inj-TT chip combo,translator-Lt1,wires,plugs,battery,2.1 scanmaster,no codes or malfunctions was on scanmaster. Just tried again no signs of firing or starting could this be the cam sensor gone bad or the timing.. :mad: Thank's..

ck battery cable is not grounding out and the in-line fuse that runs outta the batt positive is hot on both sides. Had both happenn to me before

ck battery cable is not grounding out and the in-line fuse that runs outta the batt positive is hot on both sides. Had both happenn to me before

He said the car turns over, just doesn't fire. I doubt a bad battery cable would allow it to spin over. And what inline fuse are you refering too. The ECM connector?? it's not a fuse, just a connector.

big dre, check your crank sensoor and make sure it's intact and not damaged. Also, pull the cam sensor cap and check the reluctor to make sure it doesn't spin on it's own. As a last resort check fuses under the dash.

ok turbodave ,the fuse i was talking about was for the hotwire ima go check it out now be back in a few..Thanks

All the fuses looked good as far as the cam sensor I couldn't get to the back screw out without taking apart the car and its getting dark out. I would think its the original cam sensor by the car being all original except for the brakes. So i hooked everything back up and reset the ecm and nothing just turned over and over. So whats the next step?? Thank's Alot

Can you hear the fuel pump priming when you turn the key on????? VEry important step.