Help a kid out!!!

Eazy-E

"You underestimate the power of the dark side"
I am looking for a good 86 or 87 gn or t-type somewhere in the 90-100,000 mile range with little rust in drivable condition to drive around for a bit lol and then eventually start to build.... somewhere in the 6-10k range please

Well you came to the right place theres a ton of info and deals to be had just do your homework so you dont buy someones junk..Most people dont know about these cars so they make $hit up to try to get your $$$.Especially on Craigslist and Ebay...Like this... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/318609-heres-buick-ummmm-ttype-ummm-limited.html
And lets not forget this :rolleyes: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ebay-auctions/316854-stainless-pistons-gn.html
Where are you from? Take your time and youll find a nice car for what you wanna spend...Good luck..

Thanks turbo c.... yea ik there are alot of people that either just want ridiculous prices for their cars or just simply have no clue what they actually have... lmao just lik that super limited t-type

Look up Steve V

He has one for sale in Virginia. I have driven it and it is a nice car for the money and mileage. He is a ASE Master Tech and did my rebuild.

I dont mean to be rude but who is Steve V thats really vague lol...

I dont mean to be rude but who is Steve V thats really vague lol...

He's an ASE tech who knows turbo regals in the Virginia Beach area. He is also a board member. If he has one for sale, odds are it is in pretty good running condition.

I'm curious if you wanted any more pics. I'm planning on taking it to the lift tomorrow and snapping some pics underneath for a future ad. I'll email you some if you like (I know MD to FL is a stretch, but it can give you an idea of what to look for?).

Brian

Have one in Boston if you're interested...

Some mods listed below. Drivetrain built by Russ Merritt!!!

i got a 87 turbo t i was thinking of selling already got alot of mods,ihave owned it a lil over a year.Been slowly repairing things that needed work.Motor trans have 15,000 on since rebuilt.Have a ton of receipts contact me by pm if intreasted.I bought it in new jersey and drove it home to wisconsin been driving ever since.

Thanks for all of your help guys! It did take me a while but I found a beautiful 58,000 mile we4 with the original paint! I am so glad i didnt jump on just anything or I would have never found this car. thanks again

congrats !!!...stock? mods? local to you? with this economy, right price?

thanks its 90% stock all it has done to it is a turbo tweak chip and a walbro 340 and fuel pressure regulator and some new shiny GTA Rims!! I had to drive about 800 miles to get it but it was a nice father son road trip at the summers end. When i get a chance ill post some pics