Hellwig Pro Touring Bar.

RTR

RTR
Just finished driving the GN with new rear sway bar. All I can say is worth every penny. Car stays flat around corners definatley a big improvement over the stock bar. :D

I did mine yesterday. Not as nice of an install as the HR bar but results are great so far. We'll see how the hardware holds up, but I'm impressed with mine so far. I know the HR bar is a great piece, but these days pennies need to be saved sometimes.

Price was a factor saved enough money to order HR Lower control arms.
Install was not bad took about three hours.
I think my wheel hop problem will be solved with these mods.

Good to hear i'll be ordering mine soon, I heard guys are having good results with these bars. I agree that the HR bars are a great piece but for the price of one I am able to purchase the Hellwig pro touring bar along with the matching front for the same $$$.

Good to hear i'll be ordering mine soon, I heard guys are having good results with these bars. I agree that the HR bars are a great piece but for the price of one I am able to purchase the Hellwig pro touring bar along with the matching front for the same $$$.

I wouldn't touch the front bar. Some drive without one all together, but the front one gets the job done without affecting the ride. A stiffer front will hurt times at the track. I'd do what the OP did and get control arms for wheel hop depending on your power level, just lowers most likely even.

I wouldn't touch the front bar. Some drive without one all together, but the front one gets the job done without affecting the ride. A stiffer front will hurt times at the track. I'd do what the OP did and get control arms for wheel hop depending on your power level, just lowers most likely even.
Thanks,but this is a 99% street car, I am more interested in getting it to handle better. If I go to the track I would remove the front swaybar, out back I have Metco uppers and lowers. The only upgrades I have left for the suspension is replacing the bushings and ball joints in the LCA and purchasing Speedway UCA and ball joints, then the swaybars and the project will be complete. Thanks, Kyle.

I just got mine on too with new control arms and its like a new car. I went straight to the middle hole on the bar and it keeps the car nice and flat. For 170 shipped you can't beat it. Fyi-I have the stock bar on the front.

I just got mine on too with new control arms and its like a new car. I went straight to the middle hole on the bar and it keeps the car nice and flat. For 170 shipped you can't beat it. Fyi-I have the stock bar on the front.
Ryan where did you get the Hellwig Pro Touring rear swaybar for $170 shipped ? The best price I seen was $229+ shipping. Thanks, Kyle.