Hello

Rahob

I finally bought my GN last year this time. It's a 1986 with just over 56000 miles, aluminum drums and bumper supports but no posi. I have purchased one from an 87 and will get it installed soon. I bought it from a lady in Chelsea Mi. She told me it had been her husband's, who had been deceased for a few years and she finally decided to part with it. She said it had been in her poke barn since he passed with her son starting it occasionally. After the test drive and inspection I drove it the over 2 hour drive back to Plymouth Indiana. Since then, I've performed the spring clean, installed the passenger breather bypass, duttweiler neck on sock IC, RJC power plate. Currently, I WAS in the simple process of changing the water pump, but I'll explain this in the appropriate section. Future plans include, Spoolfool front bumper fillers, which I have and are incredible out of the box and RJC 3" exhaust which I have yet to purchase.
-Rob

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rob,
Thanks for the kind words. Come on in and make yourself at home. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard