Hello

WHN378

I have visited many times but registered for first time today.

I don't own a Buick, but I have four Olds G bodies. I have a 1978 cutlass with a BBC 468. I went a best of 11.16 @ 119.95 in the 1/4 on the motor. best 60' 1.57.

I have learned a lot here about suspension and drivetrain stuff that applies to my non-buick.

Thanks , Bill

Welcome to TurboBuick.COM, and there is a lot of really good info on this site.

Welcome aboard.

There's beer in the fridge. Make your self at home. Would love to see pics of your heard.:)

I guess I don't know how to post a picture here :confused:

Bill

I think that you have to have at least 5ish posts before you can post a pic. Go fart around in the lounge for a while. Then come back and show us some G-body iron.;)

Mike B.

I have visited many times but registered for first time today.

I don't own a Buick, but I have four Olds G bodies. I have a 1978 cutlass with a BBC 468. I went a best of 11.16 @ 119.95 in the 1/4 on the motor. best 60' 1.57.

I have learned a lot here about suspension and drivetrain stuff that applies to my non-buick.

Thanks , Bill

Yeah a ton of good info on suspension setup, too often overlooked by new people sinking gobs of dough under the hood and crappy ET's then they wonder why.

I guess I don't know how to post a picture here :confused:

Bill

Welcome aboard Bill. To post pics you can either load from a url or from your puter. Click on "post Reply" and wait until the page fully loads. Page down and you'll find "manage attachments". You can load from there.:smile:

I think that you have to have at least 5ish posts before you can post a pic. Go fart around in the lounge for a while. Then come back and show us some G-body iron.;)

Mike B.

You're right Mike, you have to have 5 posts before you can load a pic.:biggrin:

Yeah a ton of good info on suspension setup, too often overlooked by new people sinking gobs of dough under the hood and crappy ET's then they wonder why.

LOL So true. Do some surfing in the suspension/brake section and it will help a lot.

You can read through the "Junkyard Parts list" and related links... that will keep you busy for a few days... ;)

New Buick Owner!

I just added a 1985 Regal to my herd. It is pretty rough but the price was right. V-6 car, but that can be fixed.:smile: