Hello

HHOTEK

New to this forum joined after seeing a link on another forum that was a short story by raven...after reading a few of them here i am.
i dont have a grand national but always loved them.

funny story of how i was introduced to the "grand nationals"
many years ago i had a boosted prelude with a h22a swap into an old body style ugly as sin but would snap axles in a sec. anyways it was built to be a sleeper and i enjoyed camaros and mustangs pulling up beside me and blowing their doors off.
I was sitting at a stop light and this ragged looking cutlass or regal rolls up beside me and revs on me a little sounds like **** so i rev back just enough to let him know that im boosted and that usuually would deter most, but not this guy light turns green and i launch perfectly and as i look over he is toting his front tire higher than my fender and no bigblock v8 sound like you would expect from something like that.
So for the next few hours im puzzled calling my buddies and trying to figure out what this mystery car was. eventually i discover its a buick grand national (you guys knew that was coming i hope..lol) and ever since ive had a soft spot for them

to all that are lucky enough to have one congrats when i can talk tim robbins out of one of his ill have one as well