hello

warmonga

Hello this is my first add on this site I ran into it today and its a very nice site. I do not own a Buick GN but I recently got a 1981 buick regal LTD with 11952 original miles on it from my Inlaws..any way the car was aprk for 20 plus years in a garage and during that time the interior was stolen professionaly . I am in need of all Trim pieces, seat belts, seats , and any other interior parts you could think of.. The dash board is intact but the parts I mention there is what I need. Parts like the headliner , carpet i WILL buy those locally. But the smaller parts could be shipped to me if you desire . I am locate din chicago / Hammond Indiana. The car was a 60/40 seats but I wil like to put buckets and center console also..
anyone with info please email me at mrwarmonga@wowway.com

Hello this is my first add on this site I ran into it today and its a very nice site. I do not own a Buick GN but I recently got a 1981 buick regal LTD with 11952 original miles on it from my Inlaws..any way the car was aprk for 20 plus years in a garage and during that time the interior was stolen professionaly . I am in need of all Trim pieces, seat belts, seats , and any other interior parts you could think of.. The dash board is intact but the parts I mention there is what I need. Parts like the headliner , carpet i WILL buy those locally. But the smaller parts could be shipped to me if you desire . I am locate din chicago / Hammond Indiana. The car was a 60/40 seats but I wil like to put buckets and center console also..
anyone with info please email me at mrwarmonga@wowway.com
try GBodyParts.com Online good luck

I have tons of seat belts, I'll double check for a full set of blue, but should have some of the plastic trim also.

Welcome to the board, I am in the local area. I have a set of blue buckets and rear seats out of an 1987 T, I have to dig them up. The only one problem is that I have to give another local board member the first crack at it. I may have another set as well. I will check and let you know Saturday.

Prasad

that

Welcome to the board, I am in the local area. I have a set of blue buckets and rear seats out of an 1987 T, I have to dig them up. The only one problem is that I have to give another local board member the first crack at it. I may have another set as well. I will check and let you know Saturday.

Prasad

That will be great please let me know ASAP . so we can wrk something out..
Thanks.. Reggie

ok guys look like I am getting help from another individual outside of this thread . I really appreciate the feedback and will keep wickedv6 and
intercooled88s inform if I need anything from them or any other individuals who took there time out to respond to my needs. I will like to purchase the seat of wickedv6 though so keep me in touch I will be bothering you about those!!!!!. I will keep you guys intouch and how can I post pics of my Buick ..
Thanks..
Reggie..