Hello TurboBuick

FreeBoost

Hello TurboBuick,

I just jointed as to share your passion for turbo Buicks. As this is a site for gear-heads I’ll describe my collection. I’m on my second Grand National, this one having the GNX option package. This beast will soon have a 700 hp stroker under the hood. This is my tinker toy as I’ve been tweaking on it for the last decade. The big dog in my garage is a ’07 twin turbo C6 Z06 Corvette. GN’s may be quick but this baby is past quick and onto freaking scary. At 125 mph it’ll light up the tires for as long as you have balls for it. Continuing on with the GM theme my daily driver is a ’02 WS6 TransAm tweaked to 450 hp. As a true gear-head I’ve built my kids a couple mini-beasts. My daughter has Cavalier with a supercharger, exhaust, mild suspension and body kit. My son, who has become a gear-head as well, has a twin-charged (turbo into supercharger) Sunfire with exhaust, race suspension, and body kit.
Hope to get to know some of you and share what I’ve learned from over 30 year of hot-rodding my rides.

Dave

Sounds like you've got quite the collection going! Welcome to the forums. Share some pictures of your rides sometime. ;)