Hello..New Guy

Hello everyone. Been reading this website for awhile and finally signed up. Had a love affair with GNs since I was 13 years old and will soon be an owner of one...as soon as my house is done being built. I plan on building a "tame" pro touring GN. I look forward to getting some advice and hopefully helping out where I can. Great site BTW!

Welcome aboard Captain;). Lots to learn here. Not sure where you live, but get with the Turbo Buick people in your area to show you the ropes. Take your time buying something. The fixer-uppers will nickel and dime you to death. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard

Welcome aboard Captain;). Lots to learn here. Not sure where you live, but get with the Turbo Buick people in your area to show you the ropes. Take your time buying something. The fixer-uppers will nickel and dime you to death. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard
Mike, thanks for the welcome. Yeah the pitfalls of old cars. I guess my thought is if I take it completely part and fix everything what could need fixed? lol

Where are you located ? Lots of good TB guys all over the country !
Sam

Mike, thanks for the welcome. Yeah the pitfalls of old cars. I guess my thought is if I take it completely part and fix everything what could need fixed? lol
Turbo buicks can be frustrating and are very temperamental.
Just be careful what you buy and do your research. This forum has been a great help to me the last year since I bought my car has been a huge learning experience. Best of luck and welcome