Hello From New Jersey

SLEEPING_BEAST

Turbo Buick 4 Life
Well, after lurking here for about 10 years, ive finally reached my goal of owning a turbo buick. And have became a member. My first car was a N/A 86 Regal limited that I cloned to look like a T-type. Vinyl roof and all. I had an 87 with a V-8 after that, and decided to start saving money in hopes to buy a Turbo Buick. Well after 10 years and saving what I could I finally reached the goal. As of yesterday I now am the proud owner of a 1987 Buick Grand National.

She has 52K original miles, and is completely stock. Minus the VDO boost guage. It has a Factory sun Roof, and Factory carpeted trunk. Aluminum drums, but no Posi (not a deal breaker for me) You can eat out of the engine bay that how clean it is. And its a North East car its whole life. Original paint still looks great for 24 years old, And the car is Laser straight. No rust, no rattles, no leaks. Dew sweeps needs replacing, and the tach is about 2000 rpm off. But other than that Im in love more than ever!

I know alot about these cars and the history, but now that I own one, its start to learn about that. Hopefully the nice people on this board will help in that department. I really look forward to the years to come owning a legend in American Automobile History.

These are the only two pics i have right now, and i took them with my Phone. I look forward to what this site and its members have to offer! Cheers!:D

Attachments

• gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 199
  • engine bay.jpg
    engine bay.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 192
The Magna group is a good bunch of guys near you. Check them out on the other board where they have their own section. I'm just an Honourary member from the North they let me hang with them at BPG. ;)

The Magna group is a good bunch of guys near you. Check them out on the other board where they have their own section. I'm just an Honourary member from the North they let me hang with them at BPG. ;)

Lol that's cause we have a cool tent and Huber he's always the life of the party:biggrin:

About 5 minutes from English Creek haven't been to the Pumpkin run yet had to work every year when it was on