Hello, from KY, 84 GN??

nd4spd67

Hello, I just got a 84 gn, it need some resto, but is a true gn!!! it has 67k and I pay 3k for it, the interior needs some help and it could use a paint job!! but it runs and drives good. I will like your opinion (good or Bad) I already got it so I can't back out...lol. in my opinion I think i did good......so lmk what u think.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Glad you got the car you want......any pictures?

Welcome. Lots of TRs in KY, where do you live? Might be a member close by to help you as needed.

John is right, there are alot of us scattered across the Bluegrass state, where are you located?

Hello, I'm in Hartford !!! 30mn s of owensborro and 45mn n of bowling green!!!! I got the car yesterday and is all there the vin# is 1g4ak4796eh573743
I can't wait to get the resto going, the trunk lid was change do to some broke in and damage the lid..so I don't have the tag for it to find out if is a true GN
it has the leather interior, the big rear end, etc....where else can I find that tag!! if I take the interior apart can I find a build sheet???

Hey guy's I will like to meet some of you from Louisville,BG,E-town,owensborro,..or?? My # is 3475237380...willie.
I'm going to start my restoration soon ans will like some input......we can meet or if you in my part of the woods u can stop by...
T/you....much.....p.s I'm a little lost and don't want to mess up.

OK!!!!! Some help please! ! The body plate reads:
E. 05B. 46J47. H. 302221.
19L 19U. LACQUER
60H. AQ9
W11