Hello All!

BigRedGuy

Hi! Been lurking on this Forum since April, enjoyed the stories and pics of rides. Obviously enjoyed the story about the tow truck owner taking care of the old man and his GN.

A friend in high school had an '86 GN which was my first exposure to GNs. Being 6' 3" I always like G-body cars due to the small interiors of most 80's sports cars. I had driven a GN and a Monte Carlo SS.

I don't own a GN yet. I hope to within a year. I had considered a GMC Syclone, Corvettes, Supras, and MR2s but seeing all the GNs at Cotton's Performace today and speaking to an owner about his GN got me going.
I still may get a 4rth Generation Supra someday as they are awesome cars, but my passion for GNs is renewed.

I live two towns away from Cotton's Performance. I drove down a wrong road after making a wrong turn and saw his shop. I met Jack (what a nice guy) and Brian (another nice guy) and met a customer.

Having a large sports car that can carry 4 people might fit the bill. Until I can buy mine I will look foward to continue reading about yours.:)

Hi! Been lurking on this Forum since April, enjoyed the stories and pics of rides. Obviously enjoyed the story about the tow truck owner taking care of the old man and his GN.

A friend in high school had an '86 GN which was my first exposure to GNs. Being 6' 3" I always like G-body cars due to the small interiors of most 80's sports cars. I had driven a GN and a Monte Carlo SS.

I don't own a GN yet. I hope to within a year. I had considered a GMC Syclone, Corvettes, Supras, and MR2s but seeing all the GNs at Cotton's Performace today and speaking to an owner about his GN got me going.
I still may get a 4rth Generation Supra someday as they are awesome cars, but my passion for GNs is renewed.

I live two towns away from Cotton's Performance. I drove down a wrong road after making a wrong turn and saw his shop. I met Jack (what a nice guy) and Brian (another nice guy) and met a customer.

Having a large sports car that can carry 4 people might fit the bill. Until I can buy mine I will look foward to continue reading about yours.:)

welcome to turbo buick
Thanks!