Hellcat-powered Buick Grand National

TED73

There are some creative people out there.

That's a lot of extra work to paint a car and get it running. ;)

I hope he kept the original drive train.

Well, the guy answered a question that was asked in another thread about whether the ZF8-HP transmission would fit.

The answer is clearly yes.

Now, we need somebody step up with an adapter plate for the LC2 and a controller for it.

This is the time when my Dad would say " if you don't have something nice to say,don't say anything"!....................................

Well I guess you can NO longer call it a Buick...We'll call it a AMC Grand National. Let's see Mopar engine Ford rear end, Tesla brakes, does it have a Chevy transmission...Oh it does have GM parts LOL

Great motor but i'd throw it in an old 65 Polara or a Belvedere or a D100 maybe.

Not a fan of cross breeds. A 455 Buick would be more acceptable, but I'd rather see a turbo V6. Hell, put a Detroit diesel in there.

Bah, too much work and when it's done (if ever) no one will appreciate it. I agree should have stayed GM engine. Rear diff is no biggie, done all the time but the engine is just wrong.

Rotten Blood Fart?

OK, pepsi, and chips with Heluva Good french onion dip!!! :eek::poop::poop::poop:
Guaranteed to have to turn this baby on!

He should have left the drivetrain in the Hellcat and parted out the GN. It looks like a real prize winner. Now he'll have a shit ton of time, money and effort into it and everyone will hate him for it but I digress... It's his project and ultimately if he's happy with it then so be it.

Neal