Heavily modded astroroof up 4 sale

87moonroof

sad but true up for sale is my 87 astroroof GN the car is very very clean and neat and with mods the listsd you can tell it's fast

stock rebuild with forged pistons on motor w/1200 miles
218 roller cam
gn1 R heads with scorpion rockers and cometic gaskets
stock ported and tigged headers
Terry Huston 3.5 inch down pipe w/delta gate
Terry Huston 2 3/4 stainless cat back
hooker cross over pipe
tall buick 6 valve covers
accu fab throttle body
polished under drive pullys
60lbs inj.10 feed 8 return
aeromotive 1000 pump w/sumped tank
Duttwieler front mount IC t-45a turbo
griffen radiator
3200 art car converter
1200 mile old BRF w/good parts
TA girdle w/mosher axles
6pt cage
all autometer gauges
fiberglass hood and front bumper

I am sure that I'm forgetting stuff the car is in FL. asking $ 14.000 ANY QUESTIONS CALL 352 400-2372 DAN

The car is located in spring hill FL and like I said the car is realy clean top,bottom,inside and out

gn

I put in yhe post I would trade up or down preferrably down or even but the car would have to be a turn key nice driver my buick is not a daily driver

trade ready

Hello there, I wrote you a pm a couple days ago. I have the perfect clean 70k mile no rust gn for you. Please let me know if you are interested in a deal, I am in Florida also and my car is a nice tight clean driver with a very nice interior with seat covers on seats since day 1. Please send me a picture of the interior and engine at least to Henrileon@bellouth.net I am ready to deal. Thanks Henri...

Nice Car!!!

Hey all- this guys car is fast and nice!!!

Just so ya'll know, I went to see this car, and is it something else... extremely powerful, nice car. And btw, nice motorcycle too!

It is what he said it is, and anyone interested in buying it, or trading for it, should take a look at his car.

please send pictures aohell1086@yahoo.com , i am located in florida and am extremely interested, does the car still have AC and cruise control, is it streetable?? who did the rebuild? and how many miles does the car have on it and how much on rebuild? what did it run in the 1/4 mile?

I have seen the car, and ridden in the car. It runs real strong. Feels like a low 10 sec car. If I had the cash I would buy it without a question. But having a family is a more important right now. Best of luck selling it Dan, I think it has wayyy too much HP for you, lol.

Just wanted to chime in. I saw the car a few days ago. While I did not take her for a spin as I was there on other business, I can vouch for the fact that the car is Very Clean and in excellent condition.

Good Luck with the sale Dan...

btw, I've sent you PM.