heater hose....

5 LTR KLR

I am in need of the NEW hose coming from the "front" of the black metal heater line (that bolts to the intake) and then goes to the water pump.

If no one has one, dose any one know where I can get a new hose????

Thanks!

gbsean- that is not the "S" hose, do to I already have a new one of those.

I need the hose that is coming from the" front" of black metal heater line on the passenger side, then goes to the water pump. Its left of the "S" hose.

Thanks though.

You should be able to go tot he parts store and get a close match to it. DO it yourself though, don't let the parts guy do it unless you know he's not a total tard. The one I got rubs on the return line but I look at it as I got it that day for 7 bucks and didn't have to pay 20 and wait a week or two. Usually a cut to fit deal.

Rick87GN...thats not the one, that hose is for the where it comes from the heater core to the heater valve.

I need the hose that comes from the black metal heater line that in next to the intake and then goes to the "waterpump".

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP THOUGH!!

Rick87GN...thats not the one, that hose is for the where it comes from the heater core to the heater valve.

I need the hose that comes from the black metal heater line that in next to the intake and then goes to the "waterpump".

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP THOUGH!!

I have a NOS motor outlet hose #25525228
DSCN6648.jpg

DSCN6647.jpg

Is this the one you need?

mweber- I think thats it!!!

Do you have one for sale? If so whats your cost with shipping to right outside of milwaukee (zip code: 53072)?

Thanks,

Rod