Heated O2 where to

flowerpower

I got this heated O2 off ebay and email the guy I got it off of ....he told me to look it up....I ALWAYS look stuff up ...anyway here's a pic of it .......if you could please help.......

Thanks guys!!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 163
heres a few more pics.... the wires that are green are the ones that need to be hooked up to heat it up...but I've looked very where....any ideas???

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 155
Those connectors look familiar....like blower motor plugs.
I thought they go into the EGR solenoid.

Its not the blower....that has 4 wires.....I'm thinking I got took... "them saying its a G/N O2...I'm At a stuck...:confused: :confused: :confused:

It plugs into one of the fan relays. If you don't mind waiting until this evening when I get home I can look at mine (I believe I have the same hookup) and I'll post how it's plugged in.

heated o2

It goes in the fan relay on the drivers side of car, last one toward firewall. When you pull the plug from the bottom of this relay, it will be obvious where everything goes.

regards
bob

I'm going out there right now ..:biggrin: :biggrin:
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!....O-yea more pics coming soon ....
Thanks!!!!!

It goes in the fan relay on the drivers side of car, last one toward firewall. When you pull the plug from the bottom of this relay, it will be obvious where everything goes.

regards
bob

Thanks! I was going to jump in this morning. It plugs into the mentioned relay on the inboard 3 prongs (closest to powermaster), and the plug removed then plugs into the other connector that's part of your O2 harness.