heads on Islannd

WurmzGN

it
Hay fellas I'm lookin for a place on Island that has heads, stock iron or ported irons, nothin fancy just somthin to get her goin again. If not is there a shop that can inspect the old heads and machine them if necesery. thanks

Hay fellas I'm lookin for a place on Island that has heads, stock iron or ported irons, nothin fancy just somthin to get her goin again. If not is there a shop that can inspect the old heads and machine them if necesery. thanks

Did you blow HGs?

I have a set of 8445's that are sitting at a friends shop in Waipahu.

Came off a motor with a bad bottom end...

Yeah this is the second time it's happened. I'd be happy to look them over, it's gonna have to be in about two weeks or so.

Yeah this is the second time it's happened. I'd be happy to look them over, it's gonna have to be in about two weeks or so.

I saw a TR on H2 with the hood up and was wondering what went wrong... was that it?

LEt me know... heads are at a friends place in Waipahu... he can mill them if need be as well

I saw a TR on H2 with the hood up and was wondering what went wrong... was that it?

LEt me know... heads are at a friends place in Waipahu... he can mill them if need be as well

Sup pimp back on Island tryin to link up wit ya to look at those heads 808 220 4735 thanks